Previous Posts

Archives

Contact
Film Raider
Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Rants - More Primetime Skin

I guess ABC was feeling a little left out after CBS’s boob-gate from the Super Bowl. Well, they made up for it last night on Line Of Fire. In a scene from last night’s episode, actress Sarah Thompson appears in a very skimpy bra and thong. In addition to giving us a close-up of her barely covered behind (if you can call a string between her butt cheeks coverage), they also included a couple of shots of her from the front. Apparently nobody at ABC noticed that Ms. Thompson’s thong, in addition to having very little fabric, was also constructed of fairly sheer fabric. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining about getting a peek at the lovely Ms. Thompson’s personal grooming techniques down below. But it’s hard to believe that if I, a casual viewer, noticed Ms. Thompson’s waxing preferences that nobody involved in the production of the show didn’t. I’m surprised that I’m the first one (at least judging by a Google search) that took notice of last night’s primetime pubic hair. Considering the brouhaha over Janet Jackson’s right boob, I figured this one would have sparked a little interest. One thing’s for sure, if her panties had just been a tiny bit thinner, there would likely be a Congressional investigation by now.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates