Previous Posts

Archives

Contact
Film Raider
Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Rants - News Coverage

I’m straying a little off the world on entertainment with this post. I’ve been watching the news coverage of potential terrorist threats that may be occurring in the coming days. I keep seeing all this coverage of potential targets and it puzzles me a little bit. Am I the only one out there that thinks that the terrorists watch the news? Doesn’t it make sense that a terrorist watching these news broadcasts may target a different location after seeing that their primary target is now being broadcast to the world? Wouldn’t it make more sense for the government to stop sharing this information with the media? It may just make it easier to catch some of these guys in the act. It certainly is preferable to having them target an alternate location that nobody is expecting. Sure, maybe the information that government is leaking to the press is purposely incorrect and designed to screw up terrorist plots, but after the way government agencies screwed up on 9/11, I have my doubts.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates