Previous Posts

Archives

Contact
Film Raider
Monday, October 07, 2002

Rants - Even More Thoughts On The New TV season…

Boomtown – I thought it was overrated in week 1, and last night’s second episode barely kept my interest during a good portion of the show. Firefly – Only caught last half, but what I did see was better than last week’s episode. And the humor of the ending was reminiscent of an early Buffy episode. John Doe – Lost interest in Friday’s show pretty quickly. Law & Order: Special Victim’s Unit – Is one of those shows that is worth watching if there is nothing better on. This week’s episode was one of their better ones in a while. I guess I’ve always been a bit disappointed in this show because even from the beginning it has never measured up to the original Law & Order.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates